5/12/08

Wednesday TV

Wednesday is my favorite TV night!!!

1. Criminal Minds - my (current) favorite TV show. Otherwise known in my household as "the gross show". Jonathan gets a little queasy around blood, and he can't handle this show very well. I remember watching one episode, and I think my heart stopped beating, it's very suspensful!

2. CSI NY - I DVR this, since it's on from 10pm-11pm, that's way too late for me!

3. South Park - I used to watch South Park a lot in the beginning (when it was 'cool'), but I've been recently getting back into it. Since South Park and CSI NY are on at the exact same time, we record the rerun at midnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to watch south park all the time, i need to remember it is on!

Anonymous said...

I catch South Park from time to time, I think we have new ones coming on here soon!

Emmy XX