5/8/08

Sunday TV

I really enjoy TV. Maybe I enjoy it a little too much. However, if I'm paying $60 for cable, I'm going to watch more than $60 worth of TV!

In typical "Amber-style" I'm going to blog about the random TV I watch, starting with Sunday.

1. WWE RAW - at 3am my DVR faithfull records WWE Sunday Raw. Instead of watching it live on Monday (for 2, sometimes 3 hours), at 3am they show the entire show in 1 hour, cutting out the pointless parts of the matches. I enjoy watching this after work while I'm making dinner.

2. Fox NFL Sunday - My favorite pre-game show. I love the moronic banter between the 4 guys. Although, I admit, I really, REALLY miss J.B. I also love Frank Calliendo, and sometimes only watch the the show for his skit.

3. The Simpsons - I've been watching the Simpsons since I was in 8th grade. Take in to account that I am 32 years old now, that's a pretty long time.

4. Family Guy - My husband got me hooked on Family Guy. I am embarrased to admit, but I think I MIGHT like Family Guy more than the Simpsons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss JB too!!

Anonymous said...

I Love the Simpsons and haven't really watched Family Guy much. I can watch repeats of the Simpsons and laugh at my favourite guy Homer!!

I haven't watched RAW for years, Matt used to have it on all the time!

Emmy XX