5/5/08

Top 10 Madonna songs

I spend the weekend listening to all my Madonna CDs. In no particular order ( b/c putting them in order would be way too hard!), my favorite Madonna songs!

10. Cherish (Like a Prayer)
9. Runaway Lover (Music)
8. Till Death Do Us Part (Like a Prayer)
7. Sky Fits Heaven (Ray of Light)
6. Power of Goodbye (Ray of Light)
5. Dress You Up (Like a Virgin)
4. Dear Jessie (Like a Prayer)
3. Angel (Like a Virgin)
2. Some duet song from Evita - I don't know that name, nor have I even seen the movie, but I know I like it!
1. Song #6 on the American Life CD - I don't know the name. Sombody gave me a copy of the CD so I don't have a play list.

#3 and #4 might be my all time "top 10 songs" favorite list ... I'll have to think about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also a big fan of Dear Jessie, but I am not a really big fan of Madonna, I just like some of her stuff!

Emmy XX

Anonymous said...

The song you are talking about in American Life is called Nothing Fails.

I too have too many Madonna songs to list!!!!! ;)
I LLLLLLOOOOOOVE Live to Tell, Cherish, Express Yourself, Vogue, Burn It Up, Ray of Light, 4 minutes, Heartbeat, Incredible, Crazy for You.... OK, I like ALL of her songs!! ;)