5/13/08

Thursday TV

Thursday is a big TV night for Jonathan. Unfortunatly, he plays hockey every Thursday night, so the DVR is working overtime!

1. My Name is Earl - I used to watch Earl, and I just decided to give it up. I'm trying to not watch so much TV.

2. 30 Rock - it looks funny, but I just don't want to watch it.

3. The Office - Jonathan's favorite TV show (he comes home from hockey around midnight, and watches it right away), and I love it too.

4. Scrubs - we started watching Scrubs last year. Then we DVRed any old Scrubs we could find (on Comedy Central) and were caught up with in 2 months. Than you DVR - you saved me from watching a TV show for 6 years and reduced it down to 2 months!

5. Ace of Cakes - when I don't go to Jonathan's hockey games (b/c sometimes they start at 10pm!) I wait at home for him and watch Ace of Cakes (and get jealous!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love 'My Name Is Earl', it is so funny! Joy is one of the funniest characters on TV!

I also like Scrubs and the UK Office, I have yet to catch the US one but I think I should give it a go!

Emmy XX

monica said...

Love Ace of Cakes. Have you ever gone online & looked at all their cakes and flavors? Unreal!!

Amber said...

The Ace of Cakes stuff is INSANE! Too bad the minimum price is like$500. Ouch!