5/17/08

Bon Voyage!

Jonathan and I are on our way to the tropical island of ... Houston, TX!

Ok, not really, we have a layover for an hour in Houston.

We're on our way to Oahu, HI (but just for a 1 day layover)!

We arrive around 3pm, but with the crazy time change, it will probably feel like 8pm to us.
Plus, since sitting still on an airplane for 10+ hours not moving makes everybody super tired (why is that?!?), I'll probably fall asleep when we get to the hotel. We have a full day of exploring the following day!

3 comments:

monica said...

I didn't realize you were stopping to stay in Hawaii, how very exciting. I'm so jealous! That was our 10 year anniversary plan for next year, right now it's on hold though. Have fun and send us pics when you can.

Terry said...

Amber that is so cool, I'm glad Jonathan went with you this time, should be great fun for you. No one else you know will have a vacation like this!!! Gee, do you think they have Marshall island thimbles?!?!!? LOL

Anonymous said...

Have a great time... I even 'yaked' for you... with one hand