12/18/08

My favorite song - literally

So my birthday was Monday, and my brother (who lives in Illinois) called to say 'hey'.  

We don't really do gifts anymore, but he called to give me "the gift of laughter".

He said, "what's your favorite '80s song."

I said, "Take On Me, by A-ha (but of course!")

He said, "Excellent.  Go to You Tube and search for 'Take On Me Literally'."

I did, and I nearly peed my pants laughing.  This video is classic, and this 'literal' version is hilarious.

Basically, some (random) You Tube genius took the original classic video, and the original music, and created an entire new song based on the wacko scenes in the video.

Click here immediately - you won't be disappointed.

P.S.  Pipe wrench fight!

2 comments:

-H- said...

Brilliant "literal version" of Take on Me!!!!! =:D I love it!!!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

that is so funny - I love it!