12/14/08

Wheel of Fortune!

Jonathan and I just got home from Sea World, where they were taping *everybody yell it now* Wheel ... Of ... Fortune!

It was so cool to watch!  Waiting in line for almost 2 hours to get in wasn't fun, but the taping totally made up for it.

Before it all started, they brought in a huge seal who did a bunch of tricks (like waving, hiding his face in shame ('oh no - bankrupt!') and clapping).  They are going to fuse those tricks into the final edit of the show.  Then they took a bunch of crowd shots that they will also fuse in.  We were sitting pretty far back, so I doubt I'll be on tv.

However, look for me March 16, 17 and 18 next year!!  You might see me.  And if you do watch Wheel of Fortune on March 16, 17 or 18, I'll give you a hint ... "bold move".  Trust me, you'll thank me later.

No comments: