12/12/08

Cars Toys

My husband collects Cars toys (Cars - as in the Disney/Pixar movie Cars).  Yes, he's 30 years old and collects little cars.  I must admit, they are super cute.  Each car has cute little eyes and a cute little mouth.

Every since the movie came out in 2006, they've been introducing car after car after car!  Lightning McQueen, Lightning McQueen w/ his tongue hanging out, L McQ painted blue, L McQ with white wall tires, L McQ with cactus pieces on him and more (I'm not kidding).
Jonathan has pulled back a little bit.  He doesn't buy every single car anymore.  He just buys the unusual ones.

We found this little cutie at Walmart yesterday.  I guarantee that nobody can tell me where she (Jonathan says it's a 'he', but I'm calling her a 'she') is in the actual movie - but who cares!  It's Disney and it's a collectable!

Her name is Tank Coat Pitty.  I love her!

1 comment:

-H- said...

Very Very CUTE!!!!! :}
Yeah, I too feel this cute little character is a she. ;)