12/28/08

Let's go Blues!

Yesterday Jonathan, his parents and I went to a St. Louis Blues game.

They were playing the San Jose Sharks.  For all those who don't follow hockey, the Sharks are the #1 team in the league.  They've only lost 3 games all season (or something ridiculo
us like that).

During a time out, they were showing fans on the big screen.  At one point they showed a San Jose Sharks fan (eating a soft pretzel), and we all 'boo'ed' (but they were nice 'boos', I promise!)

Then the Sharks fan dropped a piece of his pretzel (on the gross stadium floor), picked it up and ate it!  All this was on the big screen.  The entire stadium was cracking up!  He had no clue we were all laughing at him.  It was hilarious!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware some of those are plants by the entertainment department to get the fans in the game....

Amber said...

You know - I did learn that (after going to 5 Tampa Bay Rays games in a row and seeing the SAME crazy old toothless guy dancing on the big screen.

But this guy had a Sharks jersey on! And I really think I saw him in the stands below me.

But you're probably right. I am really gullible!