12/3/08

Laundry Issues

So I haven't washed our bed sheets in a while (no, this isn't why I labeled this post 'embarrassing').  

So after work I rushed to do 3 loads of laundry (1 bottom sheet, 1 top sheet and 1 thin blanket.  Can I fit both sheets in 1 load?  I'm kind-of paranoid that the load of laundry will be too full.  Anyways, I just through in various clothes with each sheet, so it's a win+win.)

So I washed sheet #1 - done.  Washed the blanket - done.  Then I washed sheet #2 ... or did I?  When I went into the bedroom, I realized sheet #2 was still in a rumpled mess on the bed.  I had washed sheet #1 all over again!

I was so annoyed!  Plus I hate wasting water with an unnecessary load of laundry.  Grrrrrrr.

1 comment:

-H- said...

I feel your pain. I don't mind doing laundry, but hate folding clothe and stuff afterwards...