12/23/08

Merry Christmas!

Jonathan and I celebrated Christmas today!

Since we're flying to Jonathan's home town (in Missour-a) on 12/24/08 at 7:05am (yikes!), we opened our presents tonight.  I didn't want to have to haul them on an airplane.

We decided to have a $100 limit this year.  Actually, that was Jonathan's idea - which totally surprised me.  He's normally not one for budgeting.

We each makes lists for each other.  Jonathan makes a list of 4 things - and I buy those 4 things (pretty easy!).  I make a list of about 25 things, so I'll be surprised.  I like my gifts to be surprises.

Jonathan bought me some Mary Jane crocs (but in chocolate brown).  Yay!

1 comment:

-H- said...

Merry Christmas!!
What a cute Christmas story!! :) I read your Christmas story every year!! ;)
I'll look forward to your next Christmas gift opening story! ;)