9/27/08

Restaurant Review: Trails End

Over the weekend Jonathan and I dined at Trails End.  Jonathan just LOVES this place.

Normally I'm not a fan of Disney buffets.  I just can't stand spending $30+ on one meal.  There is no way I'm eating $30 worth of food.  (Side note - our weekly grocery bill for 2 is only about $40-50).  Plus, every time I leave a buffet I feel totally sick.  One time, I ate at Tusker House (at Animal Kingdom), and I litterally didn't eat a full meal for 36 hours later.  I think I'm turning into a snake in my old ate.

Back to Trails End ... it's only $19/person to eat there, so I can almost stomach paying that price.  Plus the food is really good.  Jonathan ate 4 pieces of fried chicken.  They also have ribs, buffalo sausage, salad, mashed potatos, mac 'n cheese, some guy cutting some sort of fancy meat (that neither of us had) and desserts!

Magical, magical desserts!  They added something new - an ice cream sundae (sp?) station!!!  They had soft serve ice cream and tons of available toppings - including Gummy Bears!  I'm a huge 'gummy' fan.  I had a delicious cookie/ice cream sandwich for dessert.
Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM Trails end... Love it there

monica said...

We like it there too, only went once though. I think FW and automatically want to go to Hoopty Doo again!!! Also wanta do the hayride & the outdoor movie thing. Eventually.....