9/14/08

Kongalush!!


RIP to the Adventure's Club, which will close in a couple weeks.
I finally convinced Jonathan to check it out, and we've really enjoyed ourselves at the Adventure's Club.  I only wish we found out about it sooner so we could've bought the cheese-ball plastic cups shaped like a moose head (just like the one hanging on the wall).
If you've never been to the Adventure's Club it's a small, circular room, with 3 smaller rooms off to the side.  Every so often there are comedy skits in the smaller rooms.  Every night at 8pm (when they open) they teach everybody the official Adventure's Club song, wave and the cheer KONGALUSH!!!
Hopefully we'll have one more time to go back before it closes for good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the adventurer's club! We always have a lot of fun when we go there. Last time I still had the splint on my arm, and they started talking to me in the main room about how I must have wrestled an alligator or something. I really hate how they are getting rid of FUN stuff. KONGALOOSH was a fantastic frozen drink.

I think this change is a mistake. I really do. It's Disney there are PLENTY of family things to do. It's fun to go out somewhere meant for adults for a few hours and have some fun.

The people watching at 8 trax and Mannequins was priceless.

Amber said...

I'm curious to see what they put in there. All I see is "more shopping and restaurants". I don't know - is that was is needed? I enjoy shopping as much as the next guy, but MORE stores?

We'll see ...

Anonymous said...

Yea MORE shopping cause DTD doesn't have enough???

and for the record, not that it matters anymore it's KONGALOOSH

Amber said...

Everybody knows I can't spell. :0(