9/12/08

Google this!

If you enjoy my blog, and other blogs as well, I highly recommend you sign up for a google reader.


If you have a blog, then you already have a google sign in.  If not, what's another username and password for you to remember (groan huh?).

Basically, what google reader does it tells you when somebody has updated their blog.  So for me it works out great!  Instead of going to 15+ friends blogs (and other awesome blogs like Cake Wrecks), my google reader tells me when on of them has been updated.

If you notice on the right hand side of my blog, you'll see 'subscribe to posts'.  If you click there, and then choose the 'google' option, it will automatically put my blog in your google reader.  If a blog you like doesn't have that quick and easy option, then you can manually add stuff to your reader.

Check it out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good advice - I use the RSS feed on my 'my yahoo' page. plus I changed the links on the side of my blog to have them show the last post for everyone's and sorted by latest to be updated. it is a time saver.