1/18/07

Wedding Photos!

Since all the actual wedding photos are 'real' photos (not digital), I have to scan them w/ my scanner, then transfers them from my computer to Jonathan's computer (since his has the internet access), then download them on snapfish.com . . . etc . . .


Needless to say, it's a chore. Grrrrr.


So here are the 3 of the 5 photos I scanned today! Yay!

These 2 photos are some of my favorites. Dopey was my maid of honor! (ha ha ha)

We took a couple photos out on the deck. The sun was setting behind us on Nassau, Bahamas.

This is Jonathan's favorite picture. We are in the hallway between the 2 gift shops. One of the photo employees was amazed that the hallway was totally clear of people!

9 comments:

Traci said...

Awwww! I'm loving them!!!!!

I'm so happy for you guys!

Amber said...

Wow - you guys are quick!

Joanne said...

Welcome home!! Those are so great. I especially love the one of you guys on the deck.

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic!!

I LOVE Them all. That one on the deck is great, the sunset is perfect.

Woot!

Unknown said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!
Welcome back and congrats again you guys!! =)

Terry said...

love the sunset one and the hallway one...very cool. Cant wait to see more of them. You guys look great.

Anonymous said...

You guys look great!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the rest of your photos!!! ;0D Take your time though! ;0)

monica said...

awesome amber....just awesome... *sniff sniff sniff* (i always cry at weddings) you two look awesome and that sunset picture rocks...that would be blown up pretty big and in my house somewhere, if i were you....love them....can't wait to hear more....

Kingmsmn67 said...

Those are great....but who are the 2 people with Snow White and Doppy??