1/13/07

Texas de Brazil

Last night my friends Hiromi & Melanie (and their husbands) surprized me and took us out to dinner at Texas de Brazil.

The restaurant is very unusual. There is a large circular buffet in the middle for salads and cold things. Then, at the table, you have a round disc. Red on one side (stop!) and green on the other (go!). If your disc is green, the meat servers will come every 2 minutes or so (those guys are quick!) and offer you meat. If your disc is red, they won't ask you.

I think they had every kind of meat known to man - and I think Hiromi ate all of them! They has sausage, lamb, ribs, flank steak, filet mingon (sp?), and a bunch of others I can't remember. It was a pretty cool place!

In typical Hiromi fashion, she took a ton of photos, so when she e-mails them to me (hint, hint!) I'll post some. She also bought Jonathan and I the wedding mouse ears! They rule!!! And Melanie got me the perfect size scrapbook. I love it!

T-26 hours until we leave!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully this will post only once.

that sounds like a really cool place to eat! Definately need pictures!!!

Larilyn said...

My favorite place in Provo was called Tucanos....sounds just like that, but it was labeled as a Brazilian barbecue. But SO GOOD!

Holly said...

We have that here too, ours is Rodizio Grill. Soyummy!

Anonymous said...

Your "hint, hint" has been received. ;0}

Yes, I'll send you the pictures asap! ;0)

Kingmsmn67 said...

That does sound good........where is it??