1/29/07

Random wedding junk

I'm running out of wedding stories to tell - heck, as Jonathan reminds me, today is our 2 week anniversary. We're officially an old married couple.

Here are some last photos from the wedding/cruise. After that, it's back to my regular old blogging ...
My tropical wedding bouquet. I've never been so attached to flowers before. I looked up "preserving wedding flowers" on diy.com, but they aren't drying very well. The roses still look ok, but the bigger flowers are wilted and brown and smell bad. I guess I'll have to throw them away.
Jonathan appears to be upset that Goofy is hitting on his woman.
Awwwww - even our bath towels are kissing!
My something blue.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OooooohhhhhhAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Those pics are great! Were are the rest of them??? >;0D

Don't throw your flowers away!! I still have all of the flowers Mike has given me for the past 2.5 years...

Take good pictures of your flowers, so I can recreate them for you with fake flowers! =;0D

Cute toe nails! I was going to purchase a cute funky blue satin purse that has beadings and threads to create cute cute multi-colored floral decorations for your total bridal fashion... Well, that purse does have a multi-purpose look(it can be classy or cute funky casual). ;0) This purse would went great with your toe nails!

Well..., I didn't purchase it, because I wasn't sure what colors your bouquet would have. I'm glad I didn't purchase the purse. The purse didn't have enough hues in orange as your bouquet did. ;0)

monica said...

Too fun!! I will patiently wait on you to put more on snapfish then...there has to be more pics...right?!!!! (Those flowers are beautiful, but I don't save them either.Glad you got pics of them!) I painted my toe nails blue for my wedding too~

Traci said...

I tried to dry out my bouquet too by hanging it upside down in my garage. Just ended up drying and falling apart. I was sad, but realized the marriage was what I wanted, not the flowers.