1/2/07

Snakes on a Plane

In honor of the #1 movie of 2006 coming out on DVD today (1/2/07 - I think it comes out today???), I found ...

A SNAKE IN THE GARAGE!

Jonathan was holding a heavy couch, so I was the one who had to scare it away with a broom. It was only about 7" long, but it was still horrible!

And where did the snake go after I 'scared' it out of the garage? Under my car!!! I suggested that I get my car keys and try to run it over a couple times, but Jonathan suggested that I let it live.

Yuck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness someone in your household has a heart!!! hehe. ;0} ...well, I might've thought of doing the same thing you wanted to do, if I were in your situation... =:0.

All in all, I'm glad that both of you are safe! ;0D

Anonymous said...

I'm not visiting your house til all the damned snakes are run over by cars. multiple times.

Amber said...

Do they sell snake spray at Home Depot?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they have large shovels good for smacking them and their brothers and sisters on the heads :)