1/20/07

More wedding photos!

After the official photographer was done, we had a lot of time to kill before our 8pm dinner reservation at Palo. Lucky for us it was 'formal' night on the cruise. Mickey & Minnie were in their best outfits in the ship's lobby. We got in the very long line and waited. 10 minutes later, the head of photography comes up to us and says, "come to the front of the line!" I wasn't going to deny him!

They also let us include these "non-official" photographs in with our wedding package, which was awesome! The whole ship's photograph team was so great!

8 comments:

monica said...

Sooo fun!

Terry said...

That's so cool Amber, you knew disney had to treat you right! Cant wait to see more. I bet your mom is dying seeing these pics that she wasnt there. I know I would be if it were kerri.

Anonymous said...

SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of the pictures look GREAT!!!!!
Well, you guys are so beautiful to begin with and on top of that you two are photogenic.

I'll look forward to see the entire album of your cruise adventure! ;0)

Kingmsmn67 said...

Great pictures

Anonymous said...

Love the Minnie and Mickey Pictures!

I love hearing the little stories too!

Anonymous said...

I've been forgetting to mention this!!! Amber!, you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful bride you are!!! Jonathan!, you prince charming groom you! ;0)

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe they're married.

And yes, they both look fantastic.

Traci said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so happy for you both!