9/29/10

Protein Spill!

If you work at Disney, you know what a 'protein spill' is. If you're not privy to that lingo ... it's a fancy way to say 'barf'.

So I just got home from Disneyland in California. They have a new show called World of Color. They sell cute popcorn buckets full of rainbow colored popcorn as a souvenir.

Jonathan bought one at 10am on Sunday morning. We started nibbling immediatly.

At noon I felt kind-of queezy. I figured it was because I had been eating like crap all weekend, and it was 100 degrees outside.

By 1pm I can barely function, so I found a quiet corner and laid down. All of a sudden, I felt "that feeling" and took off running outside to find a corner. I got within 10 feet of a bathroom and "protein spill!" I felt like a 5 year old who just puked in public.

Let me tell you ... that puke was GORGEOUS! There was a rainbow at my feet! Red, yellow, blue, purple ... just beautiful. I almost took a photo of it ... then I realized that was gross. Ha ha ha.

My M.O. is that the second I puke, I'm totally fine. So, after that embarrassing moment, I was totally healed and spend the next 11 hours at Disney. If you're doing the math, we left at midnight.

No comments: