9/19/10

Laundry Strike - Day 16-23

Wow - a whole week has gone by, and I still haven't done any laundry! This week was quite easy. I was on a business trip and wore a uniform for 4 days in a row! I actually had to wash the uniform over the weekend, so the washing machine got a little bit of work.

Days 16, 17, 18 19 & 20
Here's me in my snazzy uniform shirt. And that's Joe Rhode - super awesome Disney Imagineer! He created Expedition Everest (among many things).


Day 21 - Back to work. Since I just got off a cruise (for business - awesome huh!), I wore my fat pants. If you've ever been on a cruise, you know what I mean.

Day 22 - "I traded my boyfriend for a Yeti". Classy.

Day 23 - Headed over to my friend Kelly's house. Her house is always chilly, so I took a chance on wearing a long sleeve t-shirt (even though it's 90 degrees outside). My gamble worked out, I was quite comfy!

No comments: