9/28/10

Laundry Strike - Day 27-30

Day 27 - Lime green (man, I love that color for some reason) t-shirt and Doreen ... one of the original Mouseketters!

Day 28 - It's a billion degrees outside, so it's skimpy blue tank top day. (I'm in the front row, left side. The moronic girl with her eyes closed).

Day 29 - Again, it's a billion degrees outside, so it's another tank top day. Side note: the black shorts I'm wearing used to be capris. I cut off about 4 inches, made a hem, and wa-la - instant shorts! Capris on a short person like me look ridiculous.

Day 30 - Back to work, and it's Skirt Tuesday again! I thought it was "wear your Hawaiian shirt to work day", but it turns out that wasn't the case. Oh well, I was looking forward to giving this dress I made a 'test run'.

Wow - I'm one month into my laundry strike, and I still have a closet full of clothes. That's actually kind-of pathetic. Although, that 4 day cruise where I wore a uniform all day really helped out.

No comments: