9/1/10

Laundry Strike - Day 4, 5 & 6

Day 4 - How many boring black shirts do I own? We'll soon find out!
Also, how dusty is my closet mirror?!? Gross!

Day 5 - It's skirt Tuesday! I instituted 'skirt Tuesday' to force myself to wear the billon dresses and skirts I own. So far, I think it's working (for me at least).

Oddly enough, I got a zillion compliments on this dress this week. It struck me as odd b/c I've worn it to work before. But hey, I'll take a compliment, so 'thanks everybody!'

I should really be thanking my bud Hiromi for giving me this dress as a hand me down. I really love it!

Day 6 - I wore jeans to work for no good reason. Maybe because it's TGIF for me (even though it's Wednesday).

These aren't my favorite jeans, and I'm not a huge fan of this shirt ... but that's kind-of the point of my laundry strike: to force me to wear stuff I never wear. And if I wear it and hate it, then to the Salvation Army it goes!




No comments: