7/1/10

Free Stuff!

The stadium and team I was least looking forward to was the Pirates. Nothing against the Pirates, but I just have no feelings towards them ... good or bad, just no feelings.

It was free t-shirt day, and they actually had size S t-shirts. Normally freebie t-shirts are always 'one size fits all', so I was quite excited to get a shirt I can actually wear.

Then, they had a roulette type wheel, and I won a super cool stars and stripes Pirates hat! So I was decked out in head to toe Pirates gear. Enter 1 ice cream in a helmet later, and I'm a happy camper.

Also, enter 1 ice cream helmet I found on the ground after the game, and I'm an even bigger happy camper.

Tomorrow morning we don't have to leave until 10am, which is a big change from leaving at 8:30am ... so I get to sleep in a tad! Yee-haw!

Tomorrow, Detroit!

1 comment:

monica said...

Score :)