7/13/10

Say cheese!

So, before our baseball game at Wrigley Field, we had about 1/2 hour to wander around the stadium.

I knew there was a Harry Carey caricature right above the press box. I walked down (pretty close to the field and snapped a photo).

<-- see the cartoon Harry Carey?

Then, a nice, old lady usher asked if I wanted my photo taken. I figured, what the heck, and handed her my camera. I assumed it was obvious what I was taking a photo of, I mean, Harry Carey is pretty famous. My back was turned away from the field.

She takes my camera in her shakey hands and I think, "well, this will be a blur-fest." Then she keeps slowly lowering and lowering my camera.

"What is she possibly taking a photo of?!?"

After she snaps my photo, she hands me my camera and says, "is that ok?" I look at the photo and say, "yeah, it's great - thanks!"

Here is the photo I got. Pretty sweet huh? *ha ha ha*

No comments: