7/2/10

Adios Lame-Ville

Ok ... I'm being a little hard on Detroit. I mean, I guess it's not there fault that all the jobs disappeared. But how many people can harass me while I'm walking around the baseball stadium.

No, I don't have any extra tickets.

No, I don't need to buy tickets.

No, I don't want your American flag pin.

No, I don't have any spare change.

Comerica Park (Tiger's stadium) was super cool. There were giant tigers everywhere, and lots of fun history stuff to look at. They also had a small ferris wheel made of baseballs!

The fans however ... pretty lame. It took us forever to finally get the wave going. And they were just so quiet. "Do, do, do do, do doooo ... *silence*". Where's the 'CHARGE'?!?

Well, we're off to bed. We're leaving the hotel at 7am to haul buns to Wrigley Field by noon tomorrow.

No comments: