6/30/10

Broken Promises

Well, it's day 3, and I didn't have a hot dog today. I broke the 1 vow I made for this trip.

For the Indians vs. Blue Jays game we had "party deck" seats. So we had a huge FREE spread of food from 6-8pm. I had a pulled pork sandwich and mac 'n cheese ... and 3 cookies. The cookies were garnished with blueberries, and I also ate 2 lbs of blueberries.

The Indians Stadium (Progressive Field) was my least favorite so far.

A - it was just kind-of boring
B - there was nothing featuring the movie Major League
C - they didn't sell ice cream in a helmet

It was Jonathan's favorite stop so far, because:

A - he bought a t-shirt for $6
B - he got a free Shin-Soo Choo bobblehead
C - he got to see a Shin-Soo Choo homerun
D - free food!

Tomorrow we have a short 3 hour drive to Pittsburgh for the Pirates vs. Phillies. Go Pirates!

No comments: