2/4/10

Urban Dictionary: Amber

So this is all over facebook, but I figured I'd throw it on my blog:

"Go to urban dictionary.com and search for your name!"

I assumed I would find something about Amber the fossil or Amber the gem.

Instead I found this beauty:
An extremely attractive girl whos flirty personality and curvacious figure will keep you coming back for more. She's typically a brunette but occasionally acts blonde. She enjoys long relationships and has many close guy friends. Often mistaken for a "slut" but really isn't. She can also be a super bitch if you get onto her bad side.
"dude, i want to hang out with that girl, shes such an Amber"

Wow - not even close. I guess I am a brunette, and I do have more guy friends than girl friends. And that attractive thing is spot on ... riiiiight!

Good times though!

No comments: