2/13/10

Project 365

If you're not facebook friends with me, I'm taking the "Project 365" (taking a photo a day) challenge. So far, I've only had one day where I was about to go to bed and though, "crap, I haven't taken a photo yet!"

One of the unexpected perks I've discovered is that I often take 4 or 5 photos a day, just to make sure that the photo I choose is a good one.

So I give you: February 10, 2010 ... the rejected photos.

I sleep in socks. I've discovered that most people find this to be very odd, but socks are the key to warmth. I always seem to wake up with one sock dangling off my toes. It's a physics miracle that the sock hasn't completely fallen off, yet it always stays on. I got these awesome socks for Christmas.

This is what I do with my days off. I sit at our kitchen table and screw around on the computer. My feet barely touch the ground in the chairs, I so always sit with my legs folded up like this. It's doesn't get much sexier than this! I'm rocking my Bears sweatshirt, my striped socks, PJs I bought at a thrift store and no shower.

It's been officially 1 month since the WDW marathon, and 30% of my
toenails are still pretty ugly. They don't hurt, and they don't look like they are going to fall off. I hope they get better before flip flop season. Since I live in Florida, flip flop season is all the time!

I gave Jonathan his Valentine's day gift early, since I had an entire day at home by myself. I made these cheesy Princess and the Frog inspired cupcakes. Those are supposed to be little frog eyes sticking out of water. All I know is that they are delicious!

If you're reading this on facebook, this is my blog uploading to facebook. If you have a blog, I'd love to add it to my google reader!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a couple things... why did the marathon mess up your toenails?

why is it odd to sleep in socks?

Amber said...

I'm not sure why running/walking messed up toenails. I think it's like a blister but under the toe?

I've talked to a lot of people who think sleeping in socks is weird. I say they are weird!

Anonymous said...

They are weird!! I can't sleep if my feet are cold.