2/19/10

Top 5 Things I'm Afraid Of

1. Snakes. We have them in Florida. I found a snakeskin this evening on a jog around the block. One was sitting on my doormat earlier this year. And another one lives in my flower bed. Yuck

2. Cockroaches. My heart stops every time I see one. Stupid humid Florida weather - they are everywhere!

3. Driving in the pouring rain. Just makes me really, really nervous.

4. Max, my neighbor's dog. He likes to hang out in the garage, leash free. Then, when an unexpecting jogger runs buy, he charges out of the garage, gets in your face and barks really loud. He hasn't jumped on me yet, but he's run half way down the road to 'get' me. This is when I change up my jogging route for the day.

5. These stupid things! Who invented them? I mean, what the business?!? I juste want the delicious rolls inside, but I have to have a mini heart attack just to get to them.

No comments: