2/8/10

Bingo!

Last year I was introduced to Super Bowl Bingo. It's so much fun. I love watching football, but Bingo just makes the game extra fun, especially if you don't really care who wins and who loses. I highly recommend it!

Here's how it works:
1. Make blank Bingo sheets
2. Write down about 35 or 40 things that can happen during the game and during commercials.
3. Cut them out, pick them out of a hat, and fill out your game board.
4. As the stuff happens in the game, cross them off your sheet
5. I think the rest is self explanatory.

Here's a couple things I crossed off this year:
Pierre Thomas touchdown
Injury time out
2 point conversion (I didn't think that would happen!)
40+ yard field goal
Joseph Addai touchdown
Commercial with monkey

Here are some thing I didn't get to cross off:
Reggie Bush touchdown
Failed challenge
30+ yard run
Face mask penalty
Fat, shirtless fan in the stand sighting
Interception (there was an interception, but since it was run back for a touchdown, I crossed off "Defensive TD" instead of interception)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, it would have been fun at our party this year - remind me of this next year!