5/30/09

Our stateroom

If you know me, you know that I'm super thrifty (hence, we can afford this cruise).

Check out the SWEET view from our stateroom!

Actually, it wasn't so bad. I like having a window room b/c that way you know if it's morning, noon or night (I'm assuming a non-window room would be kind-of confusing). A balcony would've been sweet, but I like leaving my room to go to an open deck to sit outside. If I had a balcony, it would feel like I never left the room.

We also lucked out and got a handicapped room. The room was HUGE. There was ample space along both sides of the bed (enough for a wheelchair to fit). And, say what you will about roll in showers, but I like them!

Every morning we were welcomed by a nice view of snow capped mountains. It was odd at first to be on a cruise ship in the snowy mountains. I mean, I always associated cruises with tropical paradises. But it was nice to do something different for a change.

No comments: