5/12/09

My Tattoo

Did I spell "Tattoo" correctly?

The other day I was thinking, "how long have I had my tattoo?" I remember getting it the spring semester of my Junior year in college. If I did the math correctly, that was 12 years ago.

Happy 12th birthday little cutie! I've never regretted getting you for one second!

In fact, I would love to get a second smiley face (but this time with sun shine rays around it, or maybe inside a little, fat heart), but I can't think of any place to put it.  I don't want it clearly visible (so that rules out arms, chest, face (ahhh!) and legs).  But I also want it visible to me (so that rules out my back). Getting a second ankle tattoo seems like I would be lopsided. I'm out of body parts!

I must say Jonathan is not a huge fan of it. He tries to rub it off every chance he gets.

2 comments:

Traci said...

He needs some Mickey ears added, then he can look like my toe Mickey smiley tattoo. LOL

Happy Birthday Smiley!

Terry said...

How about your toe, they are cute. and can be covered with socks.