1/4/09

Stranger Danger?

So I've been carpooling to work with Chris, a neighbor, for about 3 months now. We have a pretty sweet setup ... every day we rotate drivers.

So a couple weeks ago we had to work on Saturday, and it was his turn to drive. When he picks me up, I wait by the front door (with the door open, I don't have any big windows to look out from). When he stops in the road in front of my house, I run out and hop in his car.

Well, on Saturday a strange car stopped outside of my house.

Assuming it was his girlfriends car (I knew her car was grey), I ran out the front door towards the car.

As I opened the car door, I see a leg with shorts on. Normally I see a leg wearing work pants.

Still, I assumed it was Chris so I hopped in the car.

Now, it DID end up being Chris in the car (wearing casual shorts since it was a Saturday), but it got me thinking. Any total stranger could stop in front of my house at 8:25am in the morning, and I would probably hop in their car!

No comments: