1/2/09

My new favorite dress

Thanks to my cool mother in law I had a crisp $100 bill for my birthday.  I decided to splurge on myself.  I decided to go on a super thrify shopping spree and see how far that $100 could take me.

I had a "$10 off $50" coupon to Marshalls, so I started there.  I found $40 worth of sale merchandise, but I needed another $10.  Arg!

Then I ran into this beauty.

Yes, the pattern is a little 'grandma', but it fits me like a glove.  And NOTHING (especially dresses) ever fits my unproportioned body like a glove (I have no chest, a small waist and a big butt).

Now, if you know me, I never wear dresses!  Yet I keep buying sundresses because they are so darn cute.

P.S.  I bought 1 dress, 1 pair of black work pants, 1 pair of shorts and 6 shirts with my $100.  Not bad huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a picture of Amber IN the dress.

-H- said...

I like those floral patterns and colors. No granny-ish about them at all, I think. :)

Anonymous said...

that's cute! not grandma-esque at all.

Anonymous said...

That's great!! It's nice floral printed dress!! I like your choice!!