1/18/09

"Cheaters prosper ...

... for a little while."
-Senor Lucas

That was a crazy quote from my crazy Spanish teacher in high school.  Looking back, I think he was super gay, but I didn't really know (or care) was gay was when I was in high school.  He loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and pink.  He was so much fun.

Anyway, Jonathan has been playing a lot of Wii Indiana Jones.  Occasionally he looks at a cheating website.  I'm fine with that.

But the goofy thing is that there is a Wii Fit section on the cheaters website.  Seriously?  Do you really need to cheat at Wii Fit?!?

2 comments:

Holly said...

My question is how? Does the website have helpful hints like "to make your weight show as lower, put your cat on the board instead"? And "To get the running thing down, sit on the couch and wiggle the remote at a constant speed"?

Amber said...

Yes - thanks for helping me cheat at RUNNING! Ha!