1/4/09

It's resolution time!

Ok, it's 2009, so it's resolution time.

I've never really made a hard core resolution, but this time I mean business.  Although I'm not being very creative with my resolution ...

"I'm going to lose 11 lbs using my Wii Fit"

I owe my brother in law big time for buying us a Wii Fit for Christmas.  When the game came out, I thought it looked cool, but I had no intention of every buying one.  "I can get exercise for free," I said to myself.

Oh no - this is so much fun!  And it's a great workout.  I mean, I'm not breaking a sweat or building up muscle mass, but my abs hurt a little bit, and my calfs are tight.  I just love hula hooping and doing the step aerobics!

So 3 days ago (at the in-law's house) I weighed 120.  I know what you might be thinking, "I would kill to weigh as little as 120!"  Well, when you're only 5' tall, 120 is kind-of a lot.  Plus, I have a huge pile of pants and shorts that barely fit me anymore, and I'm tired of buying new clothes.

A couple years ago, when I auditioned for a certain Disney job *wink, wink* I had to get weighed in front of a huge crowd (because there was a weight limit for this job).  It was pretty embarrassing, but I was 109 (ok for the job - thought I didn't get the job for other reasons).

My goal is to get back in to my Tinkerbell weight!  So bare with me as I document my Wii Fit experiment.

2 comments:

-H- said...

WOW!! Your Santa was so generous!!! :)
I can't wait to see you "flying over the sky of..." someday! ;)

I love doing the Wii Fit marathon :)
A few years back, I wanted to audition for that *wink wink* position too, but I knew I was too light and too ethnic for that role... :*{

Today we played Wii Music. We enjoyed it very much!!

MirEight said...

Sean located a Wii Fit yesterday - woohoo!!!!! I love it - very, very addictive (as if Wii wasn't addictive enough...) Good luck with your resolution!