10/19/08

Wilderness Lodge

Long story short, I got a free room night at any Disney resort! I picked the Wilderness Lodge, so we could walk over to Fort Wilderness Campground and go to the outdoor movies. After I booked a room, I realized I could upgrade (again - for free!) to a one bedroom villa.
This sucker was huge! A bedroom, a huge bathroom, living room and a full kitchen. We used absolutely none of the features, but it was a sweet room non the less
.
We also found tons of Hidden Mickeys!

Here was our 21 hour vacation:
2-3pm - Property Control (found a necklace I really wanted for 75% off!)
3-4pm - Check in and walk around the room
4-5pm - Walk over to Fort Wilderness
5-6pm - Eat at Trails End
6-7pm - Waddle back to our hotel room (actually, we took the boat)
7-8pm -
Swimming! I haven't been swimming in FOREVER. Jonathan hates swimming (b/c he hates getting sunburned), so I was really excited when he agreed to go swimming at Wilderness Lodge
8-10pm - Monsters, Inc. at Fort Wilderness
10pm-9am - Sleep
9am - Check out. :0(

2 comments:

monica said...

That is so awesome. What I wouldn't give for a 24 hour vacation at Disney right now.

Anonymous said...

sounds fun!!! I miss it all!

I did however go to BOTH Walmart and Target today, does that count for anything?