10/26/08

Digi Scraping

I've been scrapbooking for about 10 years now.  I enjoyed doing it, and I really enjoyed looking at the finished products (and remembering stuff I did).

Recently I've fallen into a creative slump.  I actually didn't want to scrapbook because it just took too long.  I wanted results, but I couldn't produce results.

Then I discovered digital scrapbooking.  It RULES!  It's 100X faster, it's easier, and most importantly it's less expensive.  All the paper and stickers and ribbon and other stuff I used to buy are all downloadable and FREE!  Now, you can pay for stuff, but there is tons of free stuff out there.

My favorite "give me free stuff" website:  www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com.  I check out her blog daily.

My favorite "I might eventually pay money for this" designer is Britt-ish Designs.  Her funky style rocks!  I love everything she does.  Plus she loves Disney.  Basically, I want to be her cyber friend.
Here are some of the layouts I've created:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait....who is that in the pictures with you? Certainly not Jonathan....his eyes are normal! :o)

They look great Amber! I'm afraid to get into it....I know I'd get addicted.

-H- said...

Very NEAT!!!

Amber said...

With digital scrapping you can edit photos ... including Red Eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

red eye? who has red eye?