10/11/08

An open letter to Dianner Navarro.

Dear Dianner Navarro,

I really owe you an apology.

During the '06 & '07 Tampa Bay Devil Rays (they were the D. Rays back then) season, I had a lot of mean things to say about you.

Maybe you were a great defensive catcher, but you really stunk at the plate.  I went to a lot of Rays game those 2 seasons, and I never saw you get a hit.  You were barely batting .200.  I could never understand why you were playing.  I yelled at you a lot, and since nobody was at the Rays games, you could probably hear me ... even though I was sitting in the outfield in the cheap seats.  You grounded out every at bat, and I always let you have it.

Well, this '08 season you've proved me wrong.  For the first 1/2 of the season you batted well above .300.  You made the All Star team, and you weren't the pitty All Star (b/c every team has to have an all star representative).  I was actually thrilled when you would come up to bat, because I knew we had a great chance of getting some runs.

So Dionner Navarro, or Navi as I like to call you, I sincerely apologize.

No hard feelings,
Amber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol