1/24/08

Cruise Report - more day 2 (more Key West)

Did I talk about these crazy trees before? They are crazy! I don't know what kind of tree they are, but the rooms are really far off the ground. One of our tour guides said that one tree litterally grew as tall in the front yard of a house, then kind-of fell down and planted itself AGAIN in the backyard (like the St. Louis Arch of trees).












The all abord was like 6pm - and I didn't want to miss the "famous" Key West sunset. To be honest, the sunsets behind my house are pretty spectacular (although I can't get a good photo b/c there are houses everywhere), but Key West was very pretty too. Jonathan and I camped out on the 'secret' deck 7 area. It's not really on any maps - it's a very nice, quiet place on the ship!












Jonathan used his cell phone one last time in Key West, then they didn't work the rest of the trip. Yay!


Towel animal - some scuba diving lobster thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Banyan trees, there is a hotel that has one in the front yard. I took a picture of the sign in order to remeber the tree name. They are so cool, i'm so bummed we missed that sunset, it's looks gorgeous