1/22/08

Cruise report - day 2 (Key West)

I was most excited to visit Key West, FL. I have never been there, and I heard it's such a fun and quirky place. And it really was!
We didnt' arrive until around noon-ish, so it was nice to relax, eat breakfast and lunch (free onboard!) and watch the ship dock.

Check out this huge sailboat! The masts are like 4-5 stores tall.

And look at this little tiny rowboat next to our giant cruise ship.

Off the island (key?) or Key West was this small island (key?) It was just full of gorgeous beach houses. Sweet!

Here are other random photos of us waiting to get off the ship. Check out my stylish purple Mary Jane (actually Minnie Jane) crocs. And a panoramic shot of the Disney Magic docked at Key West.

More about our sweet tour later!

6 comments:

monica said...

Fun and you got great pics with your camera, I assume you bought a new one and love it??

Joanne said...

...living vicariously through you!

Anonymous said...

I did buy a new camera - and loving it!

-Amber :0)

Anonymous said...

Great pics Amber, eagerly awaiting the next installment!!

Gotta get me one of those cruises!!

Terry said...

amber did they tell you that the houses on that little island have to be at least a million or two dollars and paid by cash and they cannot be insured. Is that freaky!!! I love key west. Too bad you didnt eat lunch at Hogs Breath, best burgers!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey that is where we docked, I love that red building, we should have gone inside but didn't have enough time.