5/19/07

Monsters are funny!










At least, they are kind-of funny.

The Monsters Laugh Floor Comedy Club is officially open in Tomorrowland. It's a cute attraction/show. There are 3 or 4 monsters who tell jokes, make fun of the audience, and even interact with people in the audience!

The jokes are kind-of lame. I think I spend more time playfully saying, "Arrrrrg!" instead of "ha ha ha ha!", but it was all in good fun. (example: Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9!). Arrrrrg!

I think it will be cool to do the show again, b/c it will be a little different each time.

All these photos are from the queue line.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 8 9 is an old joke... they need original ones......

Kingmsmn67 said...

From someone that has seen it a couple times.......it's the same jokes.........I saw it twice in one day and it was the same so unless they change it up each day I'm guessing it will get old really quick for those of us that can go all the time......

Anonymous said...

That stinks. :0(

-Amber :0)

monica said...

Wasn't impressed with the show, thought the set up and decor was adorable though. I wouldn't wait for longer than 5ish min. for this one either!