5/19/07

House Tour - toilet room

Ahoha and welcome to our home!

Our master bathroom has what I like to call a 'toilet room'. When we moved in it was plain white. Now it looks like this!


I would like to proudly say that I put up the crown molding on the ceiling and also the molding around the middle. All by myself!


I also made this cute little H thing. Well, I bought the H at a craft store, but I glued down the decorative paper. (Don't look at the ceiling, it's still beigh. I still have to finish painting that. Painting ceilings is a pain, but a great arm workout!)


I bought this white thing from Target. Man, was it a pain in the !@&*^# to put together!!! Those 2 big shells, and all the small shells in the jar are genuine Kwajalein shells. I was extra proud of that giant white one. It was 3/4 buried in the sand when I dug it out.


Speaking of Kwajalein, the photos in the frames along the wall is a 180 degree panoramic of one side of the island.