2/25/07

Pirate/Princess Party

Thank you old job for giving me free tickets to the Pirate & Princess party at the Magic Kingdom.


Jonathan and I attended the party on 1/26/07 (my last day at DVC). It was freezing cold outside - but the party was still fun. The best thing about all the MK parties is the random characters that are roaming around.


To get in the pirate spirit, Jonathan and I are wearing our bandanas we got on our wedding cruise during DCL's Pirate party.


I also tried to stalk Kate, but to no avail.

Jackpot - I never thought I would ever see Cinderella's evil step mom and stepsisters. I'm bummed that the picture turned out fuzzy.

4 comments:

monica said...

What exactly are you doing now? I love those photos!! I would LOVE to see Flounder, he's one of my ALL TIME FAVE characters!! That's awesome. Love the stepsisters too, cute photo!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is cool. I love when you see odd characters. And yeah what are you doing now?

Anonymous said...

I didn't even realize they had the stepmom and sisters! I love to find those kind of characters

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!! =:0D
One of the evil sisters looks just alike from the cartoon movie!!!

My family and I watched Cinderella III the other night. One thing stuck in my mind was how persistant Cinderella was... It was actually a bit scary. She definitely was a go getter!
But this movie was MUCH MUCH MUUUUUCH!!!!! better than Cinderella II! ;0)