2/5/07

Who is Tom Wilson?

Let's play more guessing games (since the last one turned out really well!) ...

A couple weeks ago, Jonathan and I went to the Orlando Improv to see comedian Tom Wilson.

Here is a photo:

Does he look familar ... say, from a movie (or series of movies). Ok, I'm giving way too much away!

And I have red eye - what's the deal with that?!?

And no cheating and 'googling' his name. All you'll find is Tom Wilson - creater of Ziggy (not this guy).

Good luck!

edit: You are all correct! It is Biff from Back to the Future. He was soooooooooooooooooo funny! If you ever see him coming to a comedy club near your town, it's 100% worth it. He sings funny songs, plays the guitar and tells hilarious jokes!

The first 5 minutes of the performance he let all his Back to the Future stuff out - 'butthead', "hey McFly", etc ... b/c he knew that's all we wanted to hear. He even sang a song about all the annoying questions fans ask him, "What's Crispin Glover like // Was that real manure // etc ..." I can't stress it enough - he is freaking hilarious!!!

After the show I got my Back to the Future DVD signed, and Jonathan bought a stock photo of him from the movie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is he the guy from Back to the future? biff? he almost looks like him - but older? Which he would be.

(ps, I don't mind more wedding talk if it slips in either )

Traci said...

Man, Kerri beat me to it!

I was going to answer... "McFly!!! Can you hear me? McFly!!!"

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Isn't he the BIFF from Back to the Future?????

Unknown said...

apparantly I'm late for the party....but that was my first guess too :o)

Amber said...

You guys are all correct.

And Natalie is the most correct. He does have some sweet Disney artwork.