3/6/07

One little egg

I found a little white egg on the front lawn the other day.

I thought to myself, "I haven't seen a bird's egg in Florida in a long, long time!" In Illinois we would always see blue robin's eggs and white other bird's eggs - sometimes with a baby bird inside. Ewwww!

As I'm tapping the egg w/ my foot to see if it's cracked open or not (it was!) and thinking about cute baby birds, Jonathan walks outside and says, "what are you doing with that snake egg?"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

7 comments:

Larilyn said...

That made me laugh out loud. Too funny Amber!!

Anonymous said...

Snakes on Amber's lawn....I see a new movie in the works...

Holly said...

wiping the tears of laughter off my face...

Anonymous said...

Toooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for a great laugh! =:0D

Anonymous said...

We are sooo meeting a neutral snakeless place next time I visit.

That is hilarious btw.

Joanne said...

Okay, eeeek!! That would have totally freaked me out! Makes for a great story though! lol

Traci said...

Wow!!! Scary!