2/6/07

Top 10 TV shows

It's a brand new year, so it's time for a new "Top 10 TV shows I TIVO". (that has a nice rhyming ring to it).

Actually, I don't actually own a TIVO, but you get the idea.

In order, from least to most important:
Honorable Mention - The Rules of Engagement - New show staring David Spade and Patrick Warburton. For those Disney fans - it's an Empor's New Groove reunion! (I just watched this for the first time last Monday, I think I'll put into my rotation, but only time will tell if it sticks) - Fox
10. diy Scrapbooking - HGTV
9. B Original - HGTV
8. Creative Juice - HGTV
7. Bones - Fox
6. Best Week Ever - VH1
5. Monk - USA
4. Family Guy - Fox
3. Simpsons - Fox
2. Criminal Minds (or as Jonathan calls it, "the gross show") - CBS
1. CSI - CBS

And discuss . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gross show 'eh?

I only watch Lost and 24, and that's cause I ran out of DVD's and caught up to the series.

monica said...

I watch none of those- Scrapbooking every very very once in awhile.

My top 5: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Days of Our Lives, Survivor & Amazing Race. (Last two of course "when in season") I watch Oprah when she's got something or someone on that I find interesting. Everything else I can take or leave-

We watch some food network, hgtv, tlc, travel channel, discovery channel, animal planet and history channel..here and there.

Thank goodness for TV on DVD!!

Unknown said...

The only shows on your list that I watch regularly are Best Week Ever and Family Guy.

That Rules of Engagement show does look pretty funny though.