9/29/06

The Grudge

I had my very own "Grudge" moment this morning.

I was taking a shower and washing my hair. As girls do, we pull all our hair on the top of my head and scrub. As I ran my fingers thru my hair I hit something hard.

Being naked (therefore vulnerable I suppose) I got kind-of freaked. Was it a cockroach? Was it some plastic thing? Was it a hand of a ghost of a Japenese boy?

I immediatly turned off the water and hopped out of the shower. I looked in the mirror hoping to see what it was (please don't be a dead cockroach!!!). I couldn't see anything.

Being afraid to touch it (it might be a cockroach!) I flattened my hair in my towel, hoping to touch the hard thing thru the towel, but my towel was too thick.

Finally I shook my hair and something flew out of my tangles. It was a 4" plastic type wire thing. I have no idea where it came from, or how it ended up in my pillow, but I was slightly releaved.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! x00 As I read your blog today, I freaked out like I just watched Grudge. Yes, even it was a non-threatning material like 4" plastic thing... I think what type of object got stuck in your head doesn't really matter. It is that a moment of sudden discovery of "unknown" makes us all freeze, squeal, freak out and all... Doh! x0o

I'm glad you survived your Grudge moment! Brave girl! :0)

monica said...

gives me shivers just thinking about it....

Terry said...

oh gosh, you need to post of pic of the plastic thingy...how creepy that must have been. I admit i was holding my breath while reading this...and when i wash my hair in the morning....i'll be searching!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking... well it happened in the shower I bet there are no pictures!

Traci said...

The downside of long hair.

It's amazing the things that long hair can collect. LOL

Glad it wasn't a cockroach Amber. ;)