9/26/06

Top 5 Family Guy moments

Since I'm running low on stuff to talk about and pass the time, I'll start posting some random Top 5 or Top 10 countdowns. Those are always fun!

And if you don't watch Family Guy on Sunday nights (Fox!), you are missing out big time!

Honorable Mention: The fact that Peter has a helicopter and his own Hindenburg. "How can you afford these things?" -Joe
5. Peter and Stewie go to Disneyland and ride Indiana Jones
4. Peter sings and plays Rock Lobster on a guitar
3. Stewie farts and pops a blood vessel in his eye
2. Chris falls into the A-ha video "Take On Me" (greatest song ever!)

And, with out a doubt, the all time best Family Guy moment (makes me cry with laughter every time I see it) . . .
1. Banana Brian - Peanut Butta Jelly Time! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, please google "Peanut Butta Jelly Time". You won't be dissapointed.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's peanut butta jelly time
peanut butta jelly time

haha! love it!

monica said...

Ok...The first 3 times I looked at the song with the dancing banana..it did nothing for me...however the 4th option on google...which was devil ducky.com and actually showed the segment where the doggie then sang...I did get a chuckle...

I had no idea what you were talking about.....I'm old & lame------

Amber said...

You're like 1 year older than me Monica!